Galeon R.I.P?

With all the news of Netscape 'fading off' into mozilla and its ilk, is does anyone know if Galeon is ever going to be updated? I've tried FireFox/etc. and there are a couple of things I've not be able to reproduce:

Tabs...on the -right- hand side. After using Galeon for **years**, I miss this and the 'tab' plug-in only lets me put tabs on the top/bottom/left.

Quickloading of pages. I don't know if this is a Galeon thing, but side by side with IceWeasel Galeon loads pages *much* faster.