Re: PUPPIES AVAILABLE FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pets lovers wrote:
Hello ,

          I am Veronica from uk ,i am here to sell some puppies to you at a very cheap price for your christmas present ,they are cute,loving and adorable.they are 8weeks old and goes along with kids.You will definately love them.we have diff types of breeds you would like .So i will like u to reply with the type of breed u want so that i will show u pics and info abt the puppies.

Veronica

I also have puppies available. They are free and already in .deb format.

Hugo