Re: mail I keep getting

Mark Grieveson wrote:
Hello.  My system keeps sending me the following message, each day or
so:

/etc/cron.daily/logrotate:
error: error accessing /var/lib/zope2.7/instance: No such file or
directory error: zope2.7:24 glob failed
for /var/lib/zope2.7/instance/*/log/*.log
run-parts: /etc/cron.daily/logrotate exited with return code 1

I Used to have a webserver, with zope's Squishdot.  But I haven't had
this for a while.  I've purged zope, and, any file that was left, I
manually got rid of.  So, is there a way to stop these error messages?

Have a look in /etc/logrotate.d for an appropriate entry.