[SOLVED]Re: how to use ted?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [SOLVED]Re: how to use ted?
- From: Hugo Vanwoerkom <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 10:09:18 -0600
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
I installed ted on Sid and expected to be able to edit a new rtf doc.
No such luck, it just sits and stares at me.
Anybody able to edit a new doc with ted?
I filed a bugreport:
and with immediate help of the DM, Chris Waters, found the problem:
ted needs the transcoded 100dpi + 75dpi fonts which the package
apparently does not depend upon, so if they are not around, Ted does not