where to find _GPL_ model monsters for games ? (MD2 or equelant) .

Hello,...

I guess i have to much free time and started to work on _my own _
   Free 3D engine. (It time to play with open GL again).

  i tried to find model packages but didn't find any (i found only does
who work with models).
  Could anyone please post any MD2 monster that i can play with (by-cc
or any other licence that i can put into DFSG program ?).

Could you at least use man ?
	Jabka Atu (aka mha13/Mashrom Head) || bsh83.blogspot.com