Re: amarok hangs

On 12/16/07, Christof Hurschler <list.hurschler@gmx.de> wrote:

> Then I'm not the only one that is suffering.  I've seldom been so amazed by
> a program, and also frustrated.  I started with the etch version (of both

I don't recall too many crashing issues using amarok in etch, but did
recall some other things, like losing parts of my collection database,
and having to redo the collection from time to time -- and that still
happens sometimes with even the current one in lenny.

Besides, the version in etch wasn't able to see my iriver t3 mp3
player - but 1.4.7.b1 does, and I've only recently. Even then, there
are issues, such as what shows up in the device's playlist, much of
which are blank info, maybe because it was synced using mpttools
before, as that was pretty much the only way to write files to the
device. But it also has crashed a few times when writing to the
device.