Re: Compile boinc for amd64

Fabio wrote:
> Someone of you have ever compile this package? do you think that is
> possible to increase the power of boinc?
> there is some guide and so on that you can suggest me?

Any particular reason why you want to compile it yourself rather than
just install it from the Debian repos?  It's been available in Sid for a
while already.

/M

magnus@therning.org             Jabber: magnus.therning@gmail.com
http://therning.org/magnus

What if I don't want to obey the laws? Do they throw me in jail with
the other bad monads?
     -- Daveman