Re: Compile boinc for amd64

Magnus Therning wrote:
Fabio wrote:
Someone of you have ever compile this package? do you think that is
possible to increase the power of boinc?
there is some guide and so on that you can suggest me?

Any particular reason why you want to compile it yourself rather than
just install it from the Debian repos?  It's been available in Sid for a
while already.

/M

maybe the idea was to have a good performance link with my processor..to optimize it..i've read some posts about in in the web..compiling the client sometimes give you more power..is it true? or is it only a legend?
thanks