OT: Turion64 motherboard?

Hi guys,

My Turion64 notebook's motherboard is dying, and since replacing it costs more than another notebook (which I already bought...), I'm hoping to use the CPU in a little media-center/file-server box.

Does anyone have experience of using Turion64 CPUs on desktop boards? I'd prefer Mini-ATX or smaller. From what I've read it's just a E6 stepping Socket-754 processor, so any board that supports that *should* work, but I'm not finding any boards that list support for Turion64 CPUs?

Thanks