Re: Gnus and emacs22

Peter Smerdon <psmerdon@magma.ca> writes:

> Hi, Gnus AFAIK, is included in emacs22 and emacs-snapshot. I think it
> might be the deveopment version called No Gnus, nevertheless, you can
> use this built in Gnus instead of the stand alone package.

In emacs22 the bundled Gnus is version 5.11, based on the stable
5.10 release.

In emacs-snapshot it's version 5.13, which is based on the yet
unreleased Gnus 5.12 (whose development codename is indeed No Gnus).

> PS: thank you Tatsuya Kinoshita and Romain Francoise for providing
> these packages! Now all I need is antialised fonts :-)

You're most welcome.  You just need a little patience.  :)

--
Romain Francoise <rfrancoise@debian.org>
http://people.debian.org/~rfrancoise/