Re: how to get debian.org to accept my yahoo.com email

On 12/08/2007 02:05 PM, Kevin Mark wrote:
> Ask your Mail/DNS-Administrator to correct HELO and DNS MX settings

Would this be yourself?  The relevant bits:

It appears that you are running your own mail server named 'horacrux' -
my own mail servers would reject any messages from 'horacrux' as well
because this is not a resolvable hostname:

$ host horacrux
Host horacrux not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)

You need to properly configure your mail server to HELO as a valid host
as a first step in delivering mail.

--
Kind Regards,
Michael