Re: exim - what is it? (how does it run)

Bob Goldberg(bobg.hahc@gmail.com) is reported to have said:
> On Dec 5, 9:40 pm, Andrew Sackville-West <and...@farwestbilliards.com>
> wrote:
>
> interesting...
> I did try it w/o enclosing fail in it's own braces...
> but the expansion still shows "fail" when in fact, the lookup was
> successful.
>
> Does anyone know what language this is?
> I can just go look at a language reference for the lookup/lsearch command(s)
> if I knew what language this was....

Bob

  There is an exim4 list "pkg-exim4-users@lists.alioth.debian.org"
that is monitored by one of the maintainers of the package.  You might
try there if you need to get 'deep' into the inner workings.

Wayne

--
I am a computer, dumber than any human and smarter than any
administrator.