Re: Preferred Backup Method?

On Dec 5, 2007, at 6:52 AM, Douglas A. Tutty wrote:
Please don't call this the "Usual Python error recovery problems".
Python allows you to trap all the errors it could discover.  You just
have to wrap everything in a try block.  So if you're getting error
messages in a stack trace, then call it a bug.

Fair enough. It's just that probably 90% of the Python software I've used has had this bug, so I came to assume it was inherent with that programming language.