Re: changing font for xclock

Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
> Mike Polyakov wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I've been trying to change the font for xclock to something smaller,
> > and nothing seems to work. Did anyone ever succeed in setting a
> > different font for xclock? Could anyone help me out with this if they
> > know how to do it. I've tried 7x14 type fonts and fonts from xfontset
> > with -font and -fn options, with no avail.
> >
> What did you try for the -face option?
> Hugo

Hi, thanks for responding.
I didn't try anything for this option before your answer, but after
your suggestion I was able to change xclock's font to my liking. Thank
you again.
To find the names of the possible fonts and the way they look, I had
to open KWord and go into its font properties dialog. Is there an
analog to xfontsel in the world of true type fonts?