Re: norton commander

On Sun, Dec 02, 2007 at 08:39:54AM +0000, steef wrote:
> >On Fri, Nov 30, 2007 at 07:27:17PM +0000, steef wrote:
> >>  with the norton commander i could talk to a person behind
> >>the key-board of another computer and send my workfiles
> this all worked excellent.

Dos Navigator (a modern clone of nc, with both freeware and really free
editions) works reasonably well under dosemu. It has more functions than
the original nc and some functions that are not present in mc; on the
other hand, mc has some unix-specific functions which are clearly
missing from Dos Navigator.