Re: Gnome desktop and digital camera: How?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Gnome desktop and digital camera: How?
- From: Dan H <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 15:04:31 +0100
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 07:27:40 -0300
Gabriel Parrondo <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On the other hand, the program executed by gnome-volume-manager is
> gnome-volume-manager-gthumb which in fact asks for a destination
> for the pictures (in lenny).
In etch it doesn't. It just goes away after a while but thankfully doesn't delete stuff from the camera.