Re: Logitech mouse V220 : tilt wheel buttons not working

strawks wrote:
Hello,

I have two inputdevice sections because I have 2 mice. Where did you get the advice not to use evdev? Here is one of them:

I would like to use evdev since the tilt buttons won't work with the
mouse driver. The problem is that the Device option (/dev/input/event6
in your config file) change depending on what devices are connected and
the order in which they are connected and so I can't use this option.
It seems that my config is correct and the bug comes in fact from the
evdev driver itself
(http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-x@lists.debian.org/msg69202.html)

Absolutely correct: those event<x> numbers change, depending what you boot.

Hugo