Logitech mouse V220 : tilt wheel buttons not working

Hi all,

I have a Logitech V220 mouse. This mouse is working with the "mouse"
driver but the tilt buttons do not send any events.

Googling around pointed out that I should use the "evdev" driver. This
driver works fine if I use the "Device" option (tilt buttons sends
events for buttons 6 and 7), but since the device may change, its usage
is discouraged.

The option "Name" should be used instead, but it's not working.

Here is my InputDevice section :

Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier	"Logitech V220"
	Driver		"evdev"
	Option		"Name"			"Logitech USB Receiver"
	#Option		"Phys"			"usb-*/input0"
	#Option		"Device"		"/dev/input/event3"
	Option		"evBits"		"+1-2"
	Option		"keyBits"		"~272-287"
	Option		"relBits"		"~0-2 ~6 ~8"
	Option		"Pass"			"3"
	Option		"SendCoreEvents"	"true"
EndSection

The only related thing in the X log is :

(EE) Logitech V220: cannot open input pEvdev
(II) UnloadModule: "evdev"
(EE) PreInit returned NULL for "Logitech V220"

Does anyone has experienced the same problem?

Any help would be appreciated.

--
strawks