Re: Icedove+Gmail IMAP: crashing when reading message

Kamaraju S Kusumanchi wrote:
Raj Kiran Grandhi wrote:

Has anybody tried gmail's IMAP interface in icedove? In my case, icedove
is able to retrieve the message headers, but crashes as soon as I
attempt to read a message.

I am using icedove 2.0.0.6-1 on sid.

Try running iceweasel with the -safe-mode option and see if the problem is
reproducible then also.

Thanks for the tip. Iceweasel stopped crashing in safe-mode. I have then disabled all addons and enabled them one at a time to determine what is causing the crash. It turned out that the "Reply to list" extension was the culprit. Updating the extension did not help, so I just disabled it. It was not working anyway. Now icedove appears to be happy :)

Still having to manually delete the "To:" address after hitting "Reply-to-all" though.

Thanks,
Raj Kiran