Re: 386 kernel (was Re: debian 3.1 - how make it to support 2G memory)

Hi Ron,

On 11/28/07, Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net > wrote:

I can guarantee you with metaphysically complete certitude that OP
is *not* using a machine with an 80386 chip in it.

Sure :-)
I Googled a bit and found that the 80386 was first released in 1986.
So that's pretty ancient. I had no idea. I come from the Amiga world
(Motorola). Well, in the end, every now and then a good laugh keeps
you vital. Here's a good one I found somewhere on the web:

A comp tech wants to play a word game with his colleague: who can
come up with the best oxymoron. So he starts off with "Military
Intelligence". After some thinking, his colleague replied with "Microsoft
Works" ... and won the game.

Greetings, Manon.