Re: Is it exist a mailing-list for console only users ?

On Nov 28, 2007 3:35 PM, Klein Moebius <klein.moebius@gmail.com> wrote:

> I pop gmail with fetchmail, filter thru procmail/spamassassin, read with
> mutt, send thru gmail with msmtp.  Doing this for years.

Could you share setup scripts and/or howto's ? I started to get this
working when I migrated to gmail a few months ago, but never got it
working the way I wanted. There was some confusion on how to set up
ssl certificates (and there was a lot of mention about how to make
this more secure than by default) so I only got the fetchmail part of
it working. But the sending part still needs to be worked on. I have
used postfix in the past with my other email domain, which no longer
is available.

I sort of miss not having the mail stored locally on my computer, and
the web interface to mail is slower than sylpheed and mutt of course.
But then again, gmail is extending me a lot more free space for mail
than I have space for to bring down it all :) and always growing --
every day it seems my storage space is increasing by a few megabytes
:).