Re: Screen and GPM

On Nov 27, 2007, at 8:03 PM, Michael Pobega wrote:
I guess my question is pointless now switch I've switched to W3M, but I know Links2/Elinks on the console let you use GPM to follow hyperlinks;
The return key works as well, but a mouse would be a lot easier --
Especially in a minefield of hyperlinks.

One useful trick in lynx is to switch the keypad mode to "links are numbered". Then you can just type the number and hit enter instead of having to laboriously cursor down to the one you want. It's not as much of a speed-up now as it was when I was using lynx remotely over a 1200 bps modem, but it's still handy.