Re: Screen and GPM

Michael Pobega(pobega@gmail.com) is reported to have said:
> I'm trying to get GPM clicking to work from within screen; So far I've
> been without luck. I stumbled upon one page[0] that contained a 'patch'
> for GPM, but I'm hesitant to try it (First off being that I have no clue
> how to even install the patch) in case it may break my system, so I
> figured I'd ask here if anyone knew a Debian-way to get GPM working
> under screen.

You didn't mention what version of gpm/screen your using or which
version of Debian, so .... here's all I can offer

I am writing this in a screen session ssh'ed to another box.  Both
running testing and gpm version 1.19.6-25.  I use the mouse to copy
to/from 5 different boxes using screen.  Screen is at version 4.0.3-7.

:-) HTH, YMMV, HAND :-)

Real computer scientists only write specs for languages that might run
on future hardware.  Nobody trusts them to write specs for anything homo
sapiens will ever be able to fit on a single planet.