Re: [OT] firefox 3

On Nov 22, 2007 4:13 AM, Hugo Vanwoerkom <hvw59601@care2.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Very few [OT]'s nowadays.
> Anybody try the new firefox 3?

I tried it on milestone 7 or 8 (beta 1 is milestone 9).
I only used it for about one day, but I really liked it. The GUI for
managing Places is very nice, although it didn't yet have support
for things like mass tagging. The way Places works in the URL
bar is just fantastic! I didn't get around to trying the advanced
Places searching. It seemed very snappy, and the page zoom
is nice. And I always get excited about better standards support.

Anyway, I am really waiting for more of the features (especially
Places) to make it into the Mozilla nightlies, which is what I
have been using for a few months now.

Cheers,
Kelly Clowers