Re: Is there a "quick" how-to or "getting started" for exim?

On Fri, 2007-11-16 at 19:24 -0500, Douglas A. Tutty wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 16, 2007 at 03:18:10PM -0800, bobg.hahc@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Exchange to me is a verb.  Never heard of it as a noun.
> >
> > LOL;
> >
> > your talking to someone who'd see the world run on unix, rather than
> > microsux confuseware.
> > but you gotta deal w/ legacy.....
> > unfortuneately; compared to ANY version of unix, ALL versions of
> > windows are legacy :-)
>
> I haven't used windows since 3.1 and only then because it came
> pre-loaded on my IBM 486; I used it for some games but used OS/2 for
> real work.
>

> > why else can linux do in 700 Megs, what it takes m$ over 20Gigs to
> > do.....
>
> Heh, and BSD in 300 Megs or so; less on NetBSD if I want to get
> creative.
>
> Doug.

Hey,
  Apologies for taking this even further off topic, but hah, getting
creative with NetBSD.
  Here's a NetBSD Toaster/Webserver which can play music/audio (ah, so
you're a waffle man) for you while flashing LEDs and cooking your bread
to 255 different shades of burnt.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/laughingsquid/sets/738459/
http://hardware.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/08/11/1754253

  All they need now is a kitchen sink :)