Re: Is there a "quick" how-to or "getting started" for exim?

On Nov 16, 5:00 pm, "Douglas A. Tutty" <dtu...@porchlight.ca> wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 16, 2007 at 02:42:02PM -0800, David Brodbeck wrote:

> > I think he's talking about a mail *hub*, where Exim receives incoming
> > mail and then passes it on to Exchange.
>
> Exchange to me is a verb.  Never heard of it as a noun.
>
> Doug.

LOL;

your talking to someone who'd see the world run on unix, rather than
microsux confuseware.
but you gotta deal w/ legacy.....
unfortuneately; compared to ANY version of unix, ALL versions of
windows are legacy :-)

why else can linux do in 700 Megs, what it takes m$ over 20Gigs to
do.....