Re: printing a scanned document

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 21:57:58 -0800
Andrew Sackville-West <andrew@farwestbilliards.com> wrote:

> imagemagick is one of those secret programs that people outside (and
> many inside) the linux world just don't know about, yet its so
> powerful, easy to use (scriptable!!) that I don't know how people
> can live without it.

I can live without it, but only because I use netpbm. I like the modular approach better than the monolithic imagemagick stuff, but that's just a matter of taste. I guess in functionality there isn't much difference.

As far as printing a single document in a proper size is concerned I'd do it with the Gimp.

--D.