dhcp-client, dhcp3-client and pump

Hello

My network die after few minutes all the time.

I have all the packages up-to-date, I'm using official kernel 2.6.18 for debian stable. I already tried 'dhclient' from the packages 'dhcp-client' and 'dhcp3-client' and 'pump' from the package 'pump' and still after few minutes my network die and I must call again to 'pump' or 'dhclient'.

I have no idea about what the problem it is? Any idea what can I do?

Thank you in advance,
 Gustavo

The version of my packages are after the security update 'DSA-1388-1 dhcp -- buffer overflow.
dhcp3-client, v 3.0.4-13
dhcp3-client, v 2.0pl5-19.5etch2
pump, v 0.8.24-2