Re: How to configure Compiz Fusion without CCSM

Hi,

Simple-ccsm is not needed. The regular ccsm can be used in Debian Etch.

You just have to disable the check for pygtk and then comment or remove
the lines that cause errors.

It is explained in more detail in a HowTo here:
http://www.dd.chalmers.se/~jasminko/ccsm_etch.html

// Jasminko

Bogdan Marian wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to do what i sad in the title. Why is that? Well, because i'm
running Etch->KDE and CCSM won't work on it. There used to be a
"simple-ccsm" that did the trick, but it's not on Shame's repositories
anymore ( i'm using Shame repositories ). What I specifically want is to
increase the level of desktop effects ( which is the lowest one right
one ) ... Any suggestions?