Re: kdm, desktop-base and theme across two heads

On Sat, Nov 10, 2007 at 11:50:35AM -0600, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Using the nice desktop-base package, I prettified my two-head desktop to
> greet me under kdm with the same theme as my laptop had.
>
> Unfortunately, on a dual-head machine (using nvidia and twinview, if that
> matters) the theme sticks only to one screen.  I can't seem to find a hint to
> change that.  Any ideas?

please provide relevant data like: what hardware, contents of
xorg.conf.

Also, what do you mean by: sticks to only one screen. Are you able to
use both screens? is it just the desktop wallpaper that won't go to
both screens? just the panels? we need more specific descriptions as
we can't see what is happening.