kdm, desktop-base and theme across two heads

Hi all,

Using the nice desktop-base package, I prettified my two-head desktop to
greet me under kdm with the same theme as my laptop had.

Unfortunately, on a dual-head machine (using nvidia and twinview, if that
matters) the theme sticks only to one screen.  I can't seem to find a hint to
change that.  Any ideas?

Please CC me on replied, and I look forward to suggestions, incl a maybe more
pertinent place to post this question.

Cheers, Dirk