Re: Switching kernel config from x86_64 to i686

In the root of the kernel sources do a make menuconfig, goto processor type
and features and select the wanted option, recompile the kernel, install
the kernel, update the bootloader and you're done, for the other stuff I
don't
know because me english it's a little scarse (yet),
good luck friend.

olr
===