Re: Etch and Audio CDs

2007/10/23, Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de>:
> Am 2007-10-23 16:41:27, schrieb Martin Marcher:
> > Maybe you can bug your vendor to get the money back?
>
> No, since in Germany and in France they must write
> ON THE CD cover that the CD is copy protected.

I found that a lot of people either don't know about that or just want
to keep customers. So TRUE you don't have any legal reason that allows
you get your money back. But on the other hand bugging your vendor
enough with questions and explanations will make him think twice about
loosing a customer (I tend to avoid large stores and go to a vendor I
trust (in terms of that her recommendations are good, not in terms of
privacy in the first place)

martin

--
http://noneisyours.marcher.name