Re: Etch and Audio CDs

2007/10/23, Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de>:

> Am 2007-10-19 10:36:02, schrieb Todd A. Jacobs:
> > I'm having a problem under Etch reading the last track on some CDs. I've
> > googled around enough to know I'm not the only one having the problem,
> > but can't find a solution.
> >
> This is NOT AN ERROR on your CD(s).

Don't know about your situation but here in .at a CD is only allowed
to carry the CD logo if and only if it actually is a CD.

Interestingly enough there are quite a couple of high quality CD
players that will choke on those discs (which actually aren't a CD
because of that copy protection).

Maybe you can bug your vendor to get the money back?

/martin

--
http://noneisyours.marcher.name
http://feeds.feedburner.com/NoneIsYours