Re: How to read phone memory card?

On Thursday 18 October 2007 20:32, Nyizsnyik Ferenc wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 18:15:07 +0200
>
> Rodolfo Medina <rodolfo.medina@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Does anyone know how can Debian read a mobile phone memory card?
> >
> > I think I properly inserted the card into the PC, but then, how to
> > mount it - *if* possible?
> >
> > Thanks for any reply
> > Rodolfo
>
> In my case, when I connect the phone via USB cable, I can mount the
> memory card like an ordinary pendrive. Try lsusb to check if the phone
> is seen by the system.
> I hope this time I can help. :)
>
> --
> Szia:
> 		Nyizsa.

> Find out how you can get spam free email.
> http://www.bluebottle.com/tag/3

Well, I don't want to be pessimistic, but I tried to connect a phone (for my
neightbourt cellphone ) without extra memory card in it. I used google, asked
the question here, but never got a solution I could use.
I came as far as: using a RS232 liaison, ie: USB to RS 232, which I never
tried.
But I promice you that if one day I buy a cell Phone, I will test, and maybe
try to make something usable