Re: How to detect whether your machine is compromised?

David Brodbeck wrote:

On Oct 8, 2007, at 11:40 AM, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:

On Mon, Oct 08, 2007 at 07:18:12PM +0530, Raj Kiran Grandhi wrote:
Chris Bannister wrote:
http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/10/05/1234217
http://computerworld.co.nz/news.nsf/scrt/CD0B9D97EE6FE411CC25736A000E4723

Those were the very links with which this thread was started :-)

does this mean we have to repeat the whole thread? or can we just

I think it means we're stuck in an endless loop until someone mentions Hitler. Then we can stop.