Anyone got realtime on Lenny now that schedutils is no more?

I've got realtime working on Etch, with a realtime kernel from the musix repo,
along with rtirq, and schedutils as a dependency to rtirq. Saying that, rtirq
doesn't appear to be running, but the chrt tool in schedutils has worked
around the problem, and I have my soundcard set up with a prio of 90, and no,
or nearly no xruns. Just one every 6m 25secs, and only of 0.250 msecs.

Moving on to Lenny, and after a bit of googling, schedutils appears to now be
merged into util-linux. I have util-linux installed, but looking at the
installed files for it in synaptic, I don't see chrt, which is one of the old
schedutils tools that I need to be able to set realtime priorities for the
soundcard. In Etch chrt is in /usr/bin. Looking in Lenny, it doesn't exist.

I copied rtirq from Etch into /var/cache/apt/archives on Lenny, then ran dpkg
-i on that directory. Output as below.

dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of rtirq:
 rtirq depends on schedutils; however:
  Package schedutils is not installed.

Pretty obvious really, as schedutils is no longer available for Lenny.

So, just how can I get a realtime kernel running on Lenny now that schedutils
is no longer available?

I'm not overly bothered, just a bit annoyed that I've had to spend quite a bit
of time getting realtime running on Etch using schedutils, only to find that
schedutils has been removed on Lenny, so am back to square one.

Any comments/suggestions anyone?

Nigel.