OT: Amazon DRM-free MP3 Downloads

Has anyone used this yet?  I bought a few tunes, just to try it out, and
it went quite smoothly.  Just being able to use it with Iceweasel (no
user-agent spoofing either) on Debian without any complaint or glitch
was really nice.  And the files sounded great (256K bitrate) and there
was actually a surprisingly not awful selection.  I would have thought
there would have been more hooplah out there about this, but so far
haven't noticed much commentary online.  Maybe I should finally start
reading blogs?

Patrick