Re: robomod@news.nic.it

Hallo! Du (Mumia W..) hast geschrieben:

> I'm getting multiple duplicate messages from robomod@news.nic.it . At
> first I thought it might be a Thunderbird bug or a local configuration
> problem, but now I'm sure it's robomod's problem.
>
> It seems that messages from the 26th to 29th are being duplicated.
>
> I hope that someone drops a line to the people managing
> robomod@news.nic.it, and I hope that the Debian list maintainers
> temporarily block news.nic.it until the problem is resolved.
>
> But if news.nic.it is pulling from the newsgroup linux.debian.user,
> we've got a problem.
>
> I've killfiled robomod@news.nic.it, but they're still tripling the
> number of messages I have to download when I fetch my mail; however, if
> you decide to killfile the robomod, you can select messages where the
> Sender: header is robomod@news.nic.it. Presumably the confirmation
> messages have From: headers that contain robomod@news.nic.it.

Do I understand correctly that this bot sends out this message when
you post to d-user?

It would have been really helpful if someone had send us a mail with a
what happens when-description and one of those mails with ALL headers,
so we could investigate.

However: if i get an automatic  response to this mail, i'll unsub.

Yours,
        Cord, Debian Listmaster of the day
--
http://lists.debian.org