Re: bash, xbindkeys and dual screen

On 09/27/2007 06:37 PM, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
I haven't tried two distinct screens, so I can't directly compare
them. I find the moving of the mouse from one screen to the other to
be intuitive and natural for me, but in reality, I rarely use the
mouse anymore. I probably don't need to use xinerama except that it
easily flows with my usage of wmii. For example, in wmii to move a
window into a column on the right of your "screen" you use
Alt-shift-l. I have my wmii set up to split the column at 50%. Since
my screens are the same size, that puts the split right at the edge of
the monitors. I always have more than one window open so I get two
screens each with a full screen window in it. It just naturally works
well for me.
Yeah Andrew, wmii in your setup of xinerama will be much more convenient, especially you have two monitors with the same size and they are placed next to each other. Thanks for pointing that out.

KC.