Re: OT: Choice of OOo and LaTeX (Was: Tool for document management)

On Thu, Sep 27, 2007 at 08:50:06AM -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:
>     I was quickly disabused of that misconception and was perfectly fine to
> not have versioning via normal textual means.  In fact I then switched my
> thinking to how to get OOo to save uncompressed or have the versioning
> software to handle OOo documents.  But if I can't get it versioned that's no
> big deal.

This guy has a makefile which handles ODF packing and unpacking for
use in a versioning system:

http://clarencedang.blogspot.com/2006/12/another-script-revision-controlled.html
<http://preview.tinyurl.com/37o2bz>

HTH

dt

--
Dave Thayer           | Whenever you read a good book, it's like the
Denver, Colorado USA  | author is right there, in the room talking to