Re: [Mondo-devel] mondoarchive

harland christofferson said on Sun, Sep 16, 2007 at 05:51:17PM -0700:

> Then I receive this error:
>
> Mindi failed to create your boot+data disks.
> ---promptpopup---1--- Fatal error. Filesystem cramfs
> not supported for initrd image. Terminating.
>
> I've attached the end of the log file ... where it
> reports that cramfs is not supported. All logging to
> this reports ".. Ran Just Fine"

Please could you attach the whole log file for both mondo and mindi.
TIA,
Bruno.

> Creating cramfs initrd filesystem.
>
> Fatal error. Filesystem cramfs not supported for initrd image. Terminating.

It fails creating it. Maybe a FS full or another right issue, or ...

> sh: line 1: kill: root: no such pid

Humm I think those bugs have been fixed in more recent versions.
Could you try the latest Debian vesion recently made by Andree (unstable
I think)

Bruno.
--
Linux Profession Lead EMEA  / Open Source Evangelist \        HP C&I EMEA IET
http://www.mondorescue.org / HP/Intel Solution Center \  http://hpintelco.net