Re: mondoarchive

harland christofferson wrote:
I'm running kernel 2.4.27-2-k7

I checked my config file (config-2.4.27-2-k7) and:

CONFIG_CRAMFS=y

I call mondoarchive w/ the following options:

mondoarchive -O -i -E /mnt -I /home -d
/root/images/mondo/ -T /tmp

Then I receive this error:

Mindi failed to create your boot+data disks.
---promptpopup---1--- Fatal error. Filesystem cramfs
not supported for initrd image. Terminating.

I've attached the end of the log file ... where it
reports that cramfs is not supported. All logging to
this reports ".. Ran Just Fine"

I've also had no luck w/ the -k FAILSAFE option.

<snip>

Did you get an answer from your post to the mondo list?

Hugo