Installing 2 Linux on one HD.

Hi all,

I have 2 hard drives on one I have windows installed.

The other is used by me for Linux installation...

I first installed Debian 4.0; during installation it asked me about GRUB and it aslo asked me if I had Windows XP/2000. All was well... I could log into Debian and on selecting "others" from the menu I was redirected to the Windows Menu (I have XP and 2000) installed on my machine.

Next I decided to install CentOS on the Disk with Debian installed... now I have lost the GRUB menu for Debian all together :(

When I select "others"... in the CentOS grub menu I an redirected to Windows boot menu... how do I enter debian now... I am ready to reinstall, but how do I ensure that both linux show up in one menu?

Many Thanks.

Regards,
Yazad Khambata.