Nomachine on Debian unstable?

Hi,

I'm trying to install a Nomachine server on my Debian unstable box. I
downloaded and installed the nxclient, nxnode, and nxserver packages
from http://www.nomachine.com/ and installed them as instructed.
However when installing the nxserver package, I get the following
warnings:

NX> 700 WARNING: Error when trying to connect to NX server, error is:
NX> 700 WARNING: NX> 203 NXSSH running with pid: 30732^M
NX> 200 Connected to address: 127.0.0.1 on port: 22^M
NX> 202 Authenticating user: nx^M
NX> 208 Using auth method: publickey
NX> 204 Authentication failed..
NX> 700 WARNING: nxsetup cannot validate the sanity of the current
NX> installation:
NX> 700 WARNING: the current system or NX configuration could be broken.
NX> 700 WARNING: If difficulties arise (for example sessions cannot be
NX> started),
NX> 700 WARNING: it is advisable that you try to uninstall the NX
NX> server and the
NX> 700 WARNING: NX client packages then install them again.
NX> 700 WARNING: Search also the NoMachine Knowledge Base at the URL
NX> below:
NX> 700 WARNING: http://www.nomachine.com/kb
NX> 700 WARNING: for common errors encountered when performing a
NX> software update
NX> 700 WARNING: and the related hints on how to solve them..
NX> 700 Installation of NX server was completed with warnings.
NX> 700 Please review the install log '/usr/NX/var/log/install'
NX> 700 for further details.
NX> 700 Showing file: /usr/NX/share/documents/server/install-notices

When trying to connect a nxclient, I get the same authentication failed
message for user "nx".

Has anybody succeeded in installing the Nomachine server on a Debian
unstable box?

--
Stefan Bellon