Re: cursor disappears across logout/login

On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 23:40:40 -0700 (PDT)
Chan Lee <chanl@pacbell.net> wrote:

> It's Debian 4.0 built last month, came from CheapBytes in DVD.
>   It's installed into HP Desktop (latest model purchased last June)
>   with Samsung 19" LCD monitor.
>
>   Chan
>
> Celejar <celejar@gmail.com> wrote:
>   On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 15:38:39 -0700 (PDT)
> Chan Lee wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Just start using the Debian server package, I found that
>
> What's the Debian server package?
>
> > Chan
>
> Celejar

Please don't top post.

I gather we're dealing with ordinary Debian, then; I'm not sure what
you meant by server package.  I doubt I'll be able to help you, but
someone else here might, if you provide more information.  Are you
running X?  If so, what WM / DE?  What sort of login / logout are you
referring to?

Celejar