google bookmarks not working in iceweasel?

Hi:

Anybody used google bookmarks in iceweasel?

I am working on Debian etch with iceweasel installed, and I changed the "Agent" value to "Firefox" from "about:config" url, so that it would pass the  browser version check when installing Google toolbars.

Now I have the other components working well but the bookmarks. When I click the download bookmarks, the bookmarks are never downloaded and always appears "downloading bookmarks" in Gray, even though I have been authenticated with Google accounts.

Any one have idea about this? Is there a workaround?

Thanks.
Michael.