Re: cmdline tool to search through pdf files?

Ron Johnson wrote:
On 06/21/07 13:44, Tod Detre wrote:

Most pdf's are mainly text. You should be able to use standard tools
like grep and perl.

But PDF is compressed.

?

You could try converting to post script and searching, I suppose.
But I never heard about PDF being compressed.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.