Fwd: Compiz and window decorations

I'm sorry, I inadvertedly sent a reply to Gabriel. Bad, bad gmail!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Francisco M Neto <fmneto@gmail.com>
Date: Sep 21, 2007 12:06 AM
Subject: Re: Compiz and window decorations
To: Gabriel Parrondo <g.parrondo@gmail.com>

Hello!

   After some pretty strange (and ugly and incomprehensible) errors, a
fresh reinstall and an update to lenny, I finally got the updated
drivers working.
   I installed compiz and, now, at least the windows respond to my
commands; for example, text entered into a terminal will show up in
the terminal. General commands work, but windows still do not have any
decorations. However, it does seem to work, since metacity can't start
and complains about another window manager running.

  Any ideas?

--
[]'s,
       Francisco M Neto