Re: need help on config PCI wireless card (rt2500 chip)

What does work "out of the box" on etch mean?

English is my second language. I have thought that etch installation CD has driver for rt2500
based card and it will auto detect card, auto load driver and auto config wireless connection.
Surely this does not happen.